Introducing Unlucky Edith! (Inspired by Edith Crawley).
Edith is the middle child who always seems to get over looked in the Crawley household. I see Edith as a hopeless romantic who unfortunately is unlucky in love, the flecks of pale yellow, aqua and delicate iridescent shapes swim in a creamy sky blue base represents her wishful spirit, with the hope that one day she will find true love.
* This listing is for a full sized 15ml bottle.
* Swatches by Delush Polish / Accio Lacquer
* Ingredients: N-Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isobutyl Acetate, Mica pigment, glitter
* All of Delush Polish nail polishes are proudly 3 Free, (Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate) cruelty free and are created in a smoke free home.
* Although this polish is pretty amazing, the usual caution should be taken into consideration when using it. It is unfortunately flammable therefore keep away from heat and open flame. No matter how delicious these polishes look, do not ingest (your stomach won’t thank you) and of course keep out of reach from children (they’ll have their own polish stash some day).